Adobe will be showcasing a number of new features for the coming 2017 quarter at IBC 2017, such as new capabilities in Adobe Creative Cloud for virtual reality, animation and motion graphics, powered by Adobe’s artificial intelligence and machine learning framework, Sensai.
“Video is the fastest growing medium in communications and entertainment. Whether you’re an online creator, global media company or filmmaker, you need to deliver world class content across all platforms and formats at incredible speed,” said Bryan Lamkin, senior vice president of Digital Media at Adobe. “Adobe is breaking new ground in collaboration, social sharing and analytics to accelerate workflows for all video creators.”
Powerful Integrated Workflows and Performance Enhancements
The new capabilities coming later this year to Adobe Creative Cloud for video include:
- In April 2017, motion graphics templates were introduced,bringing the power of After Effects to Premiere Pro through easy-to-use templates.Editors wanting to work with dynamic, professional graphics or graphics packages created in After Effects, such as titles, lower thirds, bumpers and closing credits, will soon be able to access motion graphics templates right in Adobe Stock and through Creative Cloud Libraries. In addition, Adobe has made usability improvements to the Essential Graphics panel in Premiere Pro, including responsive design options for preserving spatial and temporal.
- Character Animator 1.0 is unveiled with changes to core and custom animation functions, such as pose-to-pose blending, new physics behaviors and visual puppet controls. Adobe Sensei helps improve lip-sync capability by accurately matching mouth shape with spoken sounds.
- Virtual reality video creation will be possible with a dedicated viewing environment in Premiere Pro. Editors can experience the deeply engaging qualities of content, review their timeline and use keyboard driven editing for trimming and markers while wearing the same VR head-mounts as their audience. In addition, audio can be determined by orientation or position and exported as ambisonics audio for VR-enabled platforms such as YouTube and Facebook. VR effects and transitions are now native and accelerated via the Mercury playback engine.
- With the release of Team Projects, Adobe has improved collaborative work flows on the Local Area Network with managed access features that allow users to lock bins and provide read-only access to others. Formerly in beta, the release of Team Projects will offer smoother workflows hosted in Creative Cloudand the ability to more easily manage versions with auto-save history.
- Adobe Audition adds flexible session organization to multi-take workflows and continuous playback while editing. Powered by Adobe Sensei, auto-ducking is added to the Essential Sound panel that automatically adjusts levels by type: dialogue, background sound or music.
Integration with Adobe Stock
Adobe Stock continues to build the most comprehensive creative marketplace with over 90 million assets including photos, illustrations and vectors. Customer snow have access to over 4 million HD and 4K Adobe Stock video footage directly within their Creative Cloud video workflows and can now search and scrub assets in Premiere Pro. Coming to this release are hundreds of professionally-created motion graphics templates for Adobe Stock, available later this year,and allow editors to leverage some of the best designed motion graphics. Additionally, motion graphic artists will be able to monetize their work and sell Motion Graphic templates for Premiere Pro through Adobe Stock. Earlier this year, Adobe added editorial and premium collections from Reuters, USA TODAY Sports, Stocksy and 500px. Pond5 collections introduced in April 2017 further expand the premium and video offering.
- Learn more about Creative Cloud Video•Adobe Feature Reveal “What’s New?”and Datasheet
- Adobe Feature RevealBlog
- Facebook: CreativeCloud, PremierePro, AfterEffects, CCVideo & Audio
- Twitter: Creative Cloud,CC Video & Audio,Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Blogs: Premiere Pro & Media Encoder, After Effects, Audition, Character Animator
About Adobe Sensei
Adobe Sensei is a framework and set of intelligent services built into the Adobe Cloud Platform which dramatically improve the design and delivery of digital experiences. Adobe Sensei leverages the company’s massive volume of content and data assets, as well as its deep domain expertise in the creative, marketing and document segments, within a unified artificial intelligence/machine learning framework. To learn more, visit Adobe.com/go/sensei. About Adobe Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.Adobe.com.