Designed for “quick, efficient measurements”, UPRtek’s CV600 light meter is one of ikan’s latest products to catch people’s eyes. We spoke with ikan’s Barry Garcia at Cine Gear 2016 for more on the CV600 and its long list of features.
- Wavelength 380nm-780nm
- Modify ME Design for Flicker
- Color Correction Filters Calculator
- New Bold Color Interface
- Flexible Adjustment of the Basic list
- Added Measuring Functions with CRI measurements
- Exposure Mode allows you to take measurements in the T Mode, TF Mode, F Mode, and EV Mode
The CV600 is the next generation of advanced Color/Exposure meters from UPRtek. It’s designed for quick, efficient measurements. Its new Color Correction Filters Calculator makes it easy to match the color of any light source. The New Exposure setting allows you to take readings in T, F, TF, and EV modes. Among its features include CRI, CCT, LUX, Delta Ascension, Spectrum Analysis and Flicker measurements. The CV600 provides effortless data transfer through its SD card (data) storage slot. The CV600 is a cost-effective LED color/Exposure meter that is portable, lightweight and easy-to-operate!
For more on the CV600 Digital LED Light Meter and more, visit ikanCorp.com