DaVinci Resolve 14.3 is now available, adding support for the new URSA Broadcast camera, RAW file support for the Sony Venice and CineAltaV cameras and more.
The DaVinci Resolve 14.3 update does require a database upgrade from previous versions, so it is strongly recommend that you backup your existing database (both DiskDB and PostgreSQL) before performing an upgrade.
DaVinci Resolve 14.3 Update adds support for the new Blackmagic URSA Broadcast camera along with support for RAW files from Sony Venice/CineAltaV cameras. In addition, DaVinci Resolve 14.3 Update also improves the quality of thumbnails in the media pool on retina displays, adds support for reading Panasonic Varicam metadata when importing footage, can export Sony color space and gamma metadata to MXF files, and addresses an issue with audio delivery. This update also improves reliability when saving files and features other general performance and stability improvements.
You can download the DaVinci Resolve 14.2.1 update now from www.BlackmagicDesign.com/Support
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 14.3
- Added support for the Blackmagic Design URSA Broadcast camera
- Added support for RAW footage from the Sony Venice/CineAltaV camera
- Improved the quality of thumbnails in the Media Pool and Edit page timeline on retina monitors
- Added support for reading Panasonic Varicam metadata when importing footage
- Added support for exporting Sony color space and gamma metadata when encoding to MXF
- Added support for RED SDK v7.0.6
- Addressed an issue where the audio section in the Deliver page would default to timeline track instead of the Main bus
- Addressed an issue where editing a transition could sometimes cause a crash
- Addressed an issue where syncing video to audio with a different sample rate results in incorrect audio sync and pitch audio
- Addressed an issue where changes to the Mixer UI layout would not get saved in a dual screen setup
- Addressed an issue where pressing arrow keys to move volume keyframes would not work after opening the keyframe curve editor
- Addressed an issue with the option to pick which node to select when switching clips
- Addressed an issue where a project would fail to save after deleting a group
- Addressed an issue where a project would fail to save after specific undo/redo operations
- Addressed an issue with UI artifacts in the DaVinci Resolve Studio activation window
- Addressed an issue where projects with LUTs would not get exported correctly on Windows
- Addressed an issue where the current project could not be copied between databases
- Addressed an issue where relinking to TIFF files with a higher bit depth would result in a crash
- General performance and stability improvement