It’s that time of year again! At NAB this year, we’ve announced several exciting new products, including DaVinci Resolve 16, a new DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard, Fusion 16 Studio, and a new range of 8K products. The press release links and descriptions of the new products can be found below:
- DaVinci Resolve 16 – DaVinci Resolve 16 includes a revolutionary new cut page designed for editors that need to work quickly on projects like television commercials. Sitting alongside our preexisting edit page, this is a whole new way of editing with an innovative interface, that eliminates inefficiencies through features like a dual timeline, so customers never have to zoom in or out on cuts again. DaVinci Resolve 16 also introduces a new Neural Engine for AI and deep learning features such as enhanced face detection, as well as a quick export function to upload directly to YouTube and Vimeo from anywhere in the application, a massively updated Fairlight page, and all-new ResolveFX plugins. Watch the video on what’s new here. A public beta of DaVinci Resolve 16 will be available for free download today from the Blackmagic Design website.
- DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard – DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard is a premium, all-metal, USB-C keyboard with integrated search dial to help professional editors work faster without the need for a mouse. It will be available in August for $995.
- Teranex Mini SDI to HDMI 8K HDR – An advanced 8K HDMI monitoring solution with dual on screen scope overlays, HDR, 33 point 3D LUTs and monitor calibration for professional, color accurate SDI monitoring on HDMI 8K screens. It will be available in May for $1,295.
- Fusion 16 Studio – The new upgrade to the standalone Fusion Studio will bring users a much more modern user interface alongside dramatically faster performance, as all 3D operations are GPU accelerated. B-spline and bitmap mask operations are accelerated, as are the planar and camera trackers and more. Improved memory management also makes large compositions with high tool counts more reliable, making Fusion 16 Studio dramatically more stable than ever before. A public beta of Fusion 16 Studio will be available for free download today from the Blackmagic Design website.
- HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR – The trusted reliability of HyperDeck combined with new innovations, including native 8K HDR support and space saving H.265 files – record over 8 hours of 8K footage on a single 1TB CFast disk. It will be available for $4,995 in June.
- ATEM Constellation 8K – An incredibly powerful 8K live production switcher and amazing Ultra HD switcher too, with 4 M/Es, 40 x 12G-SDI inputs, 24 x 12G-SDI outputs, 4 DVEs, 16 Keyers, 4 media players, 4 multi viewers, 2 SuperSource and standards conversion on every SDI input. It is available now for $9,995.
- MultiDock 10G – An advanced SSD dock that lets you access 4 separate SSDs via a single high speed 10 Gb/s USB-C connection. Can be connected to the HyperDeck Extreme 8K HDR. It will be available in June for $595.
- Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Battery Grip – Carbon fiber non-slip hand grip that houses two rechargeable L-series batteries to extend Pocket Cinema Camera 4K recording time to over two hours. It will be available in August for $245.
For more information follow the links above, or go to BlackmagicDesign.com