San Francisco, CA (May 17, 2021) – Digital Anarchy (www.digitalanarchy.com) today announced it has completed the refresh of its entire family of visual effects plugins for Adobe Premiere and After Effect, Avid, Davinci Resolve and Final Cut Pro optimized for Apple’s newest M1 hardware, as well as for the newest Mac OS release, Big Sur. As part of this refresh, Digital Anarchy has released new versions of Beauty Box, Flicker Free and Samurai Sharpen. These releases also now fully support Apple’s Metal GPU acceleration, resulting in a 25% increase in performance across its plugins.
Digital Anarchy’s complete family of VFX plugins optimized for Apple M1 hardware, Metal and Big Sur include:
- Flicker Free is a Digital Anarchy’s powerful tool for deflickering video and fixes common flicker issues in video footage caused by lights and cameras being out of sync, time lapses, slow motion video, and increasingly, drone footage.
- Beauty Box is a VFX plugin that automatically identifies skin tones and creates a mask that limits the smoothing effect to just the skin areas. By simply applying the filter, Beauty Box analyzes the video, sets a few Smoothing options, and renders to make skin retouching incredibly easy. The Beauty Box Video skin retouching plugin acts as digital makeup in post-production by incorporating state-of-the-art face and skin detection and smoothing algorithms.
- Samurai Sharpen for Video is an intelligent video sharpening tool for Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro. Digital Anarchy Samurai Sharpen for Video is edge-aware sharpening software that uses a number of intelligent algorithms, as well as GPU acceleration to give users working with HD and 4K footage unprecedented image quality control.
Pricing and Availability
Digital Anarchy’s newly-refreshed family of VFX plugins for Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere and After Effects, Avid and Davinci Resolve and the Apple M1 systems are available immediately and are priced as follows:
- Flicker Free: $149.00 USD
- Beauty Box: $199.00 USD
- Samurai Sharpen: $99.00 USD
For more information or to purchase, please visit www.digitalanarchy.com.
About Digital Anarchy
Digital Anarchy is a privately owned company in San Francisco, CA that creates smart image enhancement software for video editors, broadcast designers, and photographers. Digital Anarchy is also forging an exciting new direction of intelligent transcript, collaboration, and search tools that enhance video production. With the introduction of the Transcriptive Suite, the Company is realizing its strategy to deliver a fully-integrated product family that uses Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, and metadata to automate and simplify video production workflow.