Introduces New “Clip Mode’ for Transcribing Individual Clips and Editing Video with Text; ‘Offline Sync’ Feature Aligns Any Transcript, Regardless of Source, with No Internet Connection Required and Free of Charge
San Francisco, CA (November 5, 2019) – Digital Anarchy (www.digitalanarchy.com) today announced it has significantly advanced its intelligent transcription software for Adobe® Premiere Pro® editors with the launch of Transcriptive 2.0.
Transcriptive 2.0 is an automated, intelligent transcription plugin for Premiere Pro editors specifically designed to automatically transcribe video using multiple speech and natural language processing engines with unparalleled accuracy. With the release of Transcriptive 2.0, Digital Anarchy is introducing a number of new features designed to accelerate the editing workflow and offer users substantive cost savings – by mitigating the expense of costly transcription services and time-intensive legacy transcription models.
Additionally, with the announcement, Digital Anarchy will bundle PowerSearch for Adobe Premiere Pro with Transcriptive 2.0 at no charge. PowerSearch is a powerful metadata search tool that integrates with Adobe Premiere Pro, enabling editors to quickly scour an entire project for metadata and instantly locate specific clips and sequences based on those keyword searches.
Transcriptive 2.0 will make its industry debut today at the Adobe MAX conference in Los Angeles, CA. Attendees can visit the Digital Anarchy kiosk for a full demo.
What’s New in Transcriptive 2.0
Transcriptive 2.0 also delivers unparalleled integration with Premiere Pro, enabling editors to transcribe video or audio, edit transcriptions, and edit video with text directly within the transcripts without leaving the Premiere Pro timeline. New features in Transcriptive 2.0 include:
- New Clip Mode enables users to load a transcript from individual clips instead of entire sequences. Clip Mode also allows editors to select soundbites in the transcript and paste them into the timeline, set in and out points to select soundbites and use keystrokes to insert selected sections of clips to create a new edited sequence. Then switch to Sequence Mode and a transcript will be automatically generated.
- Offline Sync is a new alignment feature that let’s users assign timecode to an existing script that matches the audio of a clip. It works offline – no internet connection or cloud service required – and there’s no charge. It’s entirely built into the Transcriptive panel, making it a good solution for customers that can’t go online. The free offline alignment option is available for English transcripts only. Syncing transcribed text in other languages require an internet connection and cost $0.04.min.
- ANew Text Editor provides users with a more intuitive, word processor capability for editing transcripts in real-time without switching modes. All changes made on the transcripts will be automatically synced with corresponding clips and sequences in real-time. No keyboard shortcut memorization is required.
- An update to Transcriptive AI now enables users to access Transcriptive-AI and Speechmatics through one account with lower pricing. No pre-purchases are necessary as minutes can be charged pay-as-you-go. Transcriptive AI automatically transcribes video using speech and natural language processing engines to achieve an extremely high accuracy rate at a very low cost.
- Tighter Integration with Premiere Pro provides a rock-solid, seamless transcription experience for Premiere editors without ever having to leave the timeline and enables the use of longer transcripts, as well as the ability to work with content from both Source and Program panels.
Transcriptive: How it Works
Transcriptive gives users the option to use two different speech engines to automatically and accurately transcribe video with much less human interaction. It features speaker identification, time code, text edit capabilities and other tools to make it a simple process for video editors and producers.
Its integration with Adobe Premiere Pro allows users to stay within one program, eliminating the need to switch back and forth, wasting time and interrupting the creative flow. Additionally, Transcriptive makes it possible to use transcription results as metadata within Premiere Pro, enabling keyword searches for specific words or phrases spoken in a video. Transcriptive also includes an improved search panel that makes Search even easier and more reliable within Premiere Pro.
Once the transcriptions are complete, editors can either use them within Premiere or export them as .srt, .stl, or .vtt files for use in other applications or online, for example, on YouTube for SEO/Sub-title purposes. You can also save the metadata with the video clip.
Pricing and Availability
Transcriptive 2.0 is available immediately and is priced at $299. Transcriptive 1.0 and 1.5 users can purchase a Transcriptive 2.0 upgrade for $149. For more information, download a free demo or to purchase Transcriptive 2.0, please visit https://digitalanarchy.com/transcribe-video/transcriptive.html.
Transcription costs vary according to the speech engine selected. Transcriptive AI costs $0.12/min and Transcriptive Speechmatics $0.06. Transcription costs apply after each transcription is submitted.
About Digital Anarchy
Digital Anarchy is a privately owned company in San Francisco, CA that creates smart image enhancement software for video editors, broadcast designers, and photographers.
Digital Anarchy is also forging an exciting new direction of intelligent transcript, collaboration, and search tools that enhance video production. With the introduction of the Transcriptive Suite, the Company is realizing its strategy to deliver a fully-integrated product family that uses Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, and metadata to automate and simplify video production workflow.
For more information, please see the company’s website at www.DigitalAnarchy.com