From the comfort of our homes, ZEISS will host a special virtual event with Director of Photography Jendra Jarnagin.
Since graduating from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, Jendra has amassed over 20 years experience as photographing a wide range of projects including art films, beauty commercials, VR, and most recently the feature film Asking For It.
Don’t miss this Ask Me Anything style session, where attendees can get lighting tips and tricks from an expert, and learn about emerging industry technologies.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
- First 300 people to register will receive a Zoom link on the day of the event to watch live and participate in a Q&A. Please check your spam folder for Eventbrite reminders.
- For those who don’t secure one of the 300 spots, the video will be recorded and posted to @zeisslensesamericas on YouTube at a later date.
How Do I Sign Up?
We’re streaming this event on Zoom. Please download the app then follow these instructions carefully:
- Register below through Eventbrite
- First 300 people to sign up will be accepted. Recorded session will be uploaded to @Zeisslensesamericas on YouTube at a later date.
- A Zoom link will be emailed to ticket holders on the day of the event. Please check your spam folder for Eventbrite reminders.
Now, head to their Eventbrite page and secure your spot today: https://www.Eventbrite.com/e/Zeiss-AMA-with-DP-Jendra-Jarnagin-tickets-115926963669