Seeing as most cameras released don’t have a large enough or quality enough monitor on board, it’s become a necessity to find good camera top monitors to fill that need. So we always make sure to see what new products Marshall Electronics has, and this year was the awesome V-LCD71MD.
Marshall’s Bernie Keach descibes the monitor as being the only monitor on the market that will scowl a 2K signal, taking full advantage of the V-LCD71MD’s true 1080p resolution.
The V-LCD71MD comes in three models, the V-LCD71MD (No Module), V-LCD71MD-O (3G Output Module with two 3G-HDSDI outputs), V-LCD71MD-3G (3G Input Module with loop-through). It also comes with the usual Marshall monitor trappings, including:
- On Screen Waveform / Stereo Audio Bar Display
- Manual Gamma Adjustment
- 1/4″-20 mounts on all sides
- Custom Screen Markers (choice of four colors and variable lines widths)
- New Peaking Filter (Choice of four color highlights and variable sensitivity)
- False Color Filter
- Four User Assigned Function Buttons with 32 possible uses
- Scratch Resistant Protective Screen
- And Much More!
The V-LCD71MD is available now for about $1,995. You can find more info at www.lcdracks.com