Paralinx’s wireless transmitters have become know for their quality and reliability. With the recent drone boom in the last couple of years, their products have become indispensable to many drone using filmmakers. So we wanted to stop and speak with Paralinx’s Greg Smokler about their latest transmitter at NAB, the Triton.
Introducing the all-new Paralinx Triton wireless HD video system! Triton is the next-generation wireless video solution for DSLR videography, as comfortable rigged to a handheld gimbal system as it is on an unmanned aerial video platform. With a compact and lightweight design, integrated battery plates and unheard-of range for such an affordable price, the Triton system fits seamlessly into any production environment.
- Transmit a FULL-HD signal up to 1080p/60 in REALTIME (less than 1ms)
- Up to 450 feet/140m of range
- Manual Channel Selection within 5.1-5.8GHz spectrum (8 channels)
- Transmit to unlimited receivers
- LCD displays signal strength, battery charge, and channel selection
- Cold-shoe mount for easy mounting of transmitter on a DSLR
- 1/4-20 mounting option on both transmitter and receiver
- Integrated battery plates for power on both transmitter and receiver
- 6-17V DC power input on transmitter and receiver
- 128-bit AES Encryption
For more information, be sure to visit www.Paralinx.net