As productions move more and more into the cloud, keeping track of all the files and data floating around can get to be impossible for a production team. Enter Wipster, an awesome service that allows teams to easily collaborate on short form videos. We spoke with Wipster founder and CEO Rollo Wenlock for more on this increasingly necessary service.
The review process doesn’t have to be painful. Wipster helps get you back to doing what you love. Wipster helps bring together teams from wherever they may be to collaborate on digital media projects; simply, elegantly and quickly. Clients can review, comment and approve video seemlessly from their phone or tablet.
Here’s how Wipster works, in just a few simple steps:
- Upload your work-in-progress video – Drag-and-drop uploading in a flash? Check. Pro-level video encoding that plays like a dream? Check. It’s all taken care of.
- Then share it with your people – Gone are the days of invisible work processes. With Wipster the people who need to see the work can; anyone who needs to get their point across can. It’s a revolution in collaboration.
- They give their feedback directly on the video – Forget timecodes – with Wipster you can just point at the video and say what’s on your mind. You can even upload reference images if you like. And because everyone can see and reply to each other’s comments, there’s no more contradictory feedback.
- Then get to work – All the comments on your video are turned into an easy-to-use to-do list – no more copying and pasting from chains of emails.
- Upload the next version – When all your to-dos are ticked off and your next WIP is ready for review, drag it into Wipster, right on top of the old version. Refer to earlier versions with a single click.
You can try Wipster now for free now, with 40 minutes per month available to upload. Pricing from there is quite reasonable, at $25, $50, and $100 monthly packages, yearly packages, and even enterprise package levels for those wanting something even larger.
To sign up now and start using this awesome service, visit Wipster.io