With Adobe’s continuing rise in the post production world, it’s hard to ignore their prevalance and power. So we stopped to speak with Adobe’s Steve Forde on their sweeping updates, their continued success in Hollywood (Deadpool anyone?) and more.
Make visually stunning videos virtually anywhere – With the industry-leading video production toolset, you can work across desktop and devices to edit virtually any type of media in its native format and create professional productions with brilliant color for film, TV and web.
Premiere Pro, now with CreativeSync – Premiere Pro is part of Creative Cloud and comes with Adobe CreativeSync, so your assets are always at your fingertips right when you need them. CreativeSync powers your Creative Cloud Libraries and Adobe Stock, and it connects your mobile and desktop apps.
Other features include:
- Apply everything from quick color corrections to complex Lumetri Looks using an intuitive color workspace.
- Skip transcoding and edit virtually any type of media, from smartphone video to 8K footage, thanks to broad native format support.
- Dynamic Link eliminates intermediate rendering between Premiere Pro and Adobe Audition or After Effects for more seamless workflows.
- Perform more editing tasks with touch and gestures on your Microsoft Surface Pro, Windows tablet or Apple trackpad.
- Your favorite assets — photos, graphics, Looks, stock videos and more — are all available within Premiere Pro.
- Access more than 50 million curated, royalty-free photos, graphics and videos right inside Premiere Pro.
- Extend the power of Premiere Pro to your devices with Premiere Clip to create high quality videos on the go.
What can you do with Adobe Audition? Mix, edit and create audio content with a comprehensive toolset, which includes multitrack, waveform and spectral display. This powerful audio workstation is designed to accelerate video production workflows and audio finishing — and deliver a polished mix with pristine sound.
Get inspired. Get hired. Build a following and follow other inspiring artists — and even find your next professional opportunity — on Behance, the world’s largest creative community.
Record audio files. Learn the basic steps of recording an audio file in Adobe Audition, including how to adjust recording levels and work with playback controls.
Import audio files and browse media. Import audio clips and use the Media Browser to scrub through media before you import it.
Remove noise from audio files. Find and remove unwanted sounds and background noise, and learn how to export clips in the proper format.
Create incredible motion graphics and visual effects. The industry-standard animation and creative compositing app lets you design and deliver professional motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video and web.
Bold new ways to put your ideas in motion. See how the latest release helps you go from initial concept to finished composition faster than ever:
- Color workflows are more efficient than ever. You can even send Lumetri effects from Adobe Premiere Pro to After Effects.
- Use touch to manage and navigate panels and workspaces on your Microsoft Surface Pro, Windows 8 tablet or Apple trackpad.
- Perfect while you preview — adjust a composition’s properties and even resize panels without stopping playback.
- Bring 2D characters to life by acting out their movements in front of a webcam with Adobe Character Animator.
Media Encoder CC. Create output for virtually any screen. Deliver brilliant video content for web, broadcast and cinema with Media Encoder CC. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC provides a seamless output workflow, and Media Encoder includes handy presets for a wide range of formats. Background encoding means you can keep working while your files are rendered.
For more on this and more Adobe products, visit Adobe.com