Among ikan’s large array of products are two very interesting pieces: the Remote Air Pro Wireless Follow Focus and Magic Motor for the ES Slider. We spoke with ikan’s Dariel Resendez for more on these two products and how they can aid your production.
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus and iPod Touch
- Expandable to 3 motors (Sold Separately)
- Motor mounts to either 19mm rods or 15mm rods (with included adapter)
- 6000mAH Controller Battery (5x Capacity of the iPod Touch)
- Communicates through 2.4 Ghz Wireless Protocol
- Power your Apple device through the 5v USB Power outlet (cable supplied)
- 20 User-selectable communication channels
- 3 Different Pitched Gears included (0.4m, 0.5m, 0.6m)
- Numerous lens presets for popular cinema lens models
- REQUIRES DOWNLOAD OF THE REMOTE AIR PRO APP
The goal of the PDMOVIE REMOTE AIR PRO was to create an innovative wireless follow focus with a rapid response system. In order to achieve such a distinctive design, we incorporated the high quality, delicate touch screen of iOS devices. We also combined the motor and receiver into a single unit for maximum convenience. The torque and high-speed features allow little audible noise at all times. The PDMOVIE REMOTE AIR PRO represents a full range of advanced technology achievements that produce the most outstanding performance to date.
- 3 Modes of Operation: Time-lapse, Stop-motion, Trace-record
- Precision stepless motor
- Wireless shutter control (Works with most popular cameras)
- Mobile APP for iOS and Android
- Operates both horizontally and vertically
- Wireless control using the Bluetooth networking protocol
- Runs on either AC power (included) or DC power
Ideally designed for professional filmmakers and photographers, the E-Image magic Motor makes a new generation slider system with App Control. Included multi-functions feature trace-record, time-lapse, stop-motion, motion control effects, and more.
For more on both of these products, follow their respective links above. For more on all ikan poducts, visit ikanCorp.com