Blackmagic Design has released several improvements to their previous URSA Mini 4.0 update, including support for a number of EF lenses, increased boot time and several bug fixes.
What’s new in Blackmagic Camera Setup 4.0 Beta 2
Improvements since 4.0 Beta include:
- Added support for Image Stabilisation (IS) on EF lenses.
- Improved focus assist thresholds.
- Improved support for Sigma EF lenses.
- Improved support for Fujinon Cabrio PL lens control via broadcast 12-pin connector.
- Improved playback support.
- Improved boot up time.
- Fixed bug where camera index in filenames was resetting after power cycle.
- Fixed bug in HD window where power cycle causes misalignment on URSA Mini 4K.
- Fixed bug where URSA Mini 4K allows ISO setting of 1600 which is not supported.
The latest beta update is available for free for all Blackmagic URSA Mini owners. You can find more information on the latest updates, as well as download it, at www.BlackmagicDesign.com/support
You can also find out much more about the extensive overhaul that is Blackmagic’s 4.0 update in our previous story, Blackmagic Design’s New URSA Mini OS & UI Enters Public Beta, as well as our favorite new features in the video above.