Orca bags are some of the best in the industry so we wanted to make sure we got to see some of their latest and greatest at Band Pro’s One World Open House. From audio bags to boom pole cases and more, we get a rundown of Orca’s numerous products.
- The Orca XXS mixer bag OR-270 was designed to hold and protect the Sound Devices Mix-Pre 3M & 6 M together with the MX-L battery mount.
- The OR-270 is ideal to use for music recording or few channels simple day recording.
- The bag is very lightweight with access from all sides.
- Back and front pockets to hold small battery or a few wireless receivers.
- Sturdy internal structure for maximum protection during mobility
- Main Features
- Opens from all directions for maximum access.
- Top Clear transparent material for easy viewing And environmental protection.
- Unique battery pocket with rubber straps.
- Carrying handles, padded shoulder strap & front pocket for storing any accessories.
- Front Hook and Loops straps to hold boom pole or cables.
- Can be connected to the Orca Harness, to ease the load off user.
- Inside lining made from bright blue brushed polyester for easy viewing of equipment.
- Two Hooks and Loops to secure the mixer in place. Internal sponge for wireless setting.
- Orca Lifts for mixer height fitness.
The bag comes with large front pocket to store accessories, two handles, a padded shoulder strap & internal sponges. The bag can be accessed from all directions, which helps the operator to arrange and access the equipment inside easily.
The bag’s top is made from transparent material for maximum visibility and to protect the gear from the environment. The OR-280 have, internal honeycomb frame, which create a 360 degree protection around the gear inside the bag.
New – Orca Extra Large Hard-Shell Boom Pole Case Small (OR-436)
The new Hard Shell Boom Pole Case is available in 4 different sizes: Small, Medium and Large & Extra large. The new Orca Hard Shell Boom Pole Cases features unique thermoforming technology and provides Ultimate protection for any boom pole. The cases include a well-padded interior and a detachable shoulder strap. The stored boom pole is secured on the inside with two “Hook & Loops” strap. At the upper inside part of the Boom Pole Case are two rubber straps to hold the boom pole cable or connectors.
The latest of the hardshell family bags (OR-65,OR-66,OR-67,OR-68 & OR-69). Was designed to carry and protect any sensitive equipment on location. The OR-655 , Can store dual wireless systems, small hard drives, small on-camera lights, connectors and more. The OR-655 comes with internal detachable mesh pockets, a panel for small accessories with rubber straps 2 external “loops” (can be connected to any external shoulder strap).
- Large diameter (130cm / 51.18″).
- High quality materials.
- Fiberglass rods.
- Special Aluminum handle with 1/4″ female thread.
The OR-112 Umbrella is made from high-quality materials with large covering diameter, special aluminum handle with 1/4″ female thread that can be mounted to 1/4″ Male screw mount.
The “mount” is a separate item that is sold via different suppliers.
Orca Bags are also available at BandPro.com