While speaking with B&H’s Zeljko Cvijanovic at the Next Video Expo, he showed off part of B&H’s DJI Phantom 2 package. The package comes with the DJI Phantom 2 (naturally) as well as everything you need to start shooting with the drone.
B&H carries several different kits for the Phantom, however the one he showed us at the show consisted of the Phantom itself, a Marshall CT710 7″ monitor, and all the connectors connect the two with the camera. As you can see above, the CT710 simply straps onto the controller and allows you to wirelessly view your shot from the drone. With the proper connections, you could even add a digital recorder such as those from the Atomos line.
Though you can customize your kit, an example of one of the more involved bundles B&H offers (with MANY accessories) would be:
- Phantom 2 Quadcopter
- AVL58 5.8 GHz Video Link Kit
- iOSD Mini On Screen Display
- B&H Photo Video – PHANTOM2 3DGIMBAL & VIDEO INSTALL
- 2.4G Bluetooth Data Link for DJI iPad Ground Station
- Go Professional Cases – XB-DJI-P2 Hard Case for DJI Phantom 2
- GoPro – HERO4 Silver
- Rechargeable Battery
- Standard Housing (131′)
- Skeleton Backdoor
- SanDisk – 32GB microSDHC Memory Card Ultra Class
- icroSD Adapter
- microSD Adapter
- Watson – 4-Hour Rapid Charger with 4 AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries (2300mAh)
- Phantom 2 Quadcopter Battery
- Elvid – SkyVision WCM-758G 7″ Wireless LCD Monitor
- Watson – NP-F550 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.4V, 2200mAh)
- ikan – ICH-750 Portable Battery Charger – for L Series Sony Batteries
Again, this is simply an example of one of B&H’s ready made kits, with wires, accessories, batteries and much more already included. As Cvijanovic mentions in our interview above, you can call to customize your kit however you see fit.
B&H’s DJI Phantom 2 Pre-Assembled Bundles run for about $1,800 to $2,600. The price obviously depends on what is included in your selected bundle.
You can find out more about B&H’s DJI Phantom bundles, visit www.BHPhotoVideo.com