RE:Vision Effects announces the release of Autograph by Left Angle, a new cutting-edge digital content creation application built from the ground up with performance and the future in mind.
We at RE:Vision Effects have entered into a strategic business relationship with Left Angle, whereby we will act as exclusive worldwide distributor of Autograph.
Whether you do motion design, animated graphics, keying, tracking, rotoscoping, or want an easy way to manipulate high-quality 3D assets within compositing Autograph does it all… and fast. Don’t take our word for it though – download a 30-day free trial here and check it out!
Here are just a few of the features designed for performance and ease of use for these distinct types of users:
- Promo and Motion Graphics Design
- Powerful tools specifically designed for motion designers.
- First responsive design video software, making it easy to deliver multiple versions of projects.
- Automatically preview and render motion design projects in multiple resolutions and aspect ratios from a single project file.
- Autograph’s powerful instancer can connect to database data using csv data files for easy personalization and localization. Automated simultaneous rendering in multiple languages and image replacement as data files are updated.
- Design teams can package projects for sharing without writing a single line of code.
- Professional Visual Effects and Compositing
- Ease of loading 3D USD assets. Artists can layer 3D scenes with real-time feedback, 2D animations, video effects, looks, object animations, and camera moves.
- Comes with dozens of GPU-optimized effects, and supports OpenFX plug-ins, Shadertoy, as well as multi-channel EXR, Photoshop layers, and ProRes. Autograph also supports ACES and OCIO and uses an end-to-end 32 bit floating-point workflow for high-quality imaging pipelines.
- Integrated 3D and Collaboration
- Building on Pixar USD open 3D scene format, 3D artists will see the benefits of a platform that allows for last-minute changes and shot finishing with 3D scene elements live linked to iterate and review until it looks just right.
- Autograph comes with Filament, a real-time and very high quality Physically-Based Renderer (PBR), for generating spectacular visuals. Users can easily break down projects and share sub-projects.
Each Autograph license includes a 5-user Artisan account. Artisan is a powerful cloud review platform with frame-accurate playback, annotation tools, storage, project synchronization and versioning you run from a web browser. Artisan provides non-destructive collaboration that works!
Live Presentation and Q & A
A presentation of Autograph will be held online with Q&A. Join us Thursday January 26 at 10 AM (San Francisco), 7 PM (Grenoble). See Autograph in Action – Live
Pricing and Licensing
Autograph is available on Mac, Windows, and Linux, through both permanent and subscription licenses. Pricing (USD) is $1795 for a permanent license, $599 for an annual license (equivalent to $50 a month), or $59 a month for a monthly license. A special introductory offer of 20% off permanent licenses is available until March 1, 2023. Permanent licenses will also come with a free render-only license during this introduction period.
Those who buy an annual license prior to March 1, 2023 will have the option to upgrade to a permanent license for the retail price difference at the end of their subscription term. Reduced price render-only licenses are also available for users who can dedicate additional machines to perform renderings. Orders can be placed through either Left Angle or RE:Vision Effects’ websites. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about educational and multi-license discounts.