I purchased this upon its release based on my experience with Technicolor’s CineStyle User Profile for Canon EOS. So it was a real treat to get a chance to visit with Asif Ahmed of Technicolor and get a formal run down of Color Assist’s features. Here’s more from the Technicolor website:
The magic of Hollywood is just one click away with CineStyle Color Assist. Gain access to powerful studio color effects and color correction tools without a Hollywood-sized budget.
Preview styling and effects in real-time, while taking control of a simple, easy-to-use interface that works directly with your preferred editing programs. Now with CineStyle Color Assist, you can create stunning, movie studio-quality footage faster and easier than ever before.
- Hollywood quality coloring in seconds
- Apply and preview looks in real-time
- Includes 25 unique, preset Looks based on Technicolor’s Legacy
- Designed to work with CineStyle Profile (log curve) and Standard (ITU 709) footage
- Works directly with Apple Final Cut Pro 7 and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 and CS6
For more information about Technicolor Color Assist, go to their website at: technicolorcinestyle.com/cinestyle-color-assist