Join Sony for a webinar on Jun 25, 2020 at 11:00 AM PDT where they’ll discuss the cinematography of the hit Netflix series ‘The Crown’ and its evolving cinematic style.
The esteemed series “The Crown” embraces the challenge of portraying living historical figures throughout many decades of the 20th century. Learn how the show not only transitioned actors, but also camera choice, as seasons progressed.
- Adriano Goldman, ASC, BSC, ABC – Cinematographer (Sin Nombre, Jane Eyre, August: Osage County)
- Jonathan Wright – 1st AC (Game of Thrones, Aladdin)
- Iain Struthers – “B” Camera Operator (Game of Thrones, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald)
- John Paxton – DIT (My Cousin Rachel, Game of Thrones)
- Asa Shoul – Colorist (Devs, Annihilation)
Moderator: Samuel Fares, Sony Digital Media Production Center
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.