The solidLUUV from the Berlin based company LUUV will soon be launching a Kickstarter campaign for their new stabilizer that works with actioncams, smartphones and digital compact cams.
The solidLUUV is compatible with electronic stabilization modules, allowing it to turn the device into a 2 x 3-axis stabilizer. Some of the solidLUUV’s other key features include:
- Plug & Play: Change and adjust your camera or smartphone quickly and easily thanks to the flexible weight setups.
- Up & Down: Turn solidLUUV 180° to discover exciting new perspectives and capture speed like never before.
- Grip: The grip’s unique structure ensures that the natural vibrations from your hand are not transmitted to solidLUUV and your camera.
- Fingertip Control: Operate solidLUUV with your thumb and index finger and maintain full control of motion with every movement.
- Gimbal: The custommade Xiros bearing produced by our partner IGUS is the heart of solidLUUV and separates body movement from the stabilizer.
- Adjustment Ring: By using the rotable adjustment ring you can easily give solidLUUV the last tweak without changing the weight setup.
- Aerodynamic Design: solidLUUV’s drop-shaped design provides perfect stability and control-in-motion, even during windy conditions.
- Modular Setup: Thanks to its modular setup you can even attach electronic stabilization modules and turn solidLUUV into a revolutionary 6-axis stabilizer.
The Kickstarter campaign will launch on September 22nd, with plans to ship the unit by year’s end and the beginning of 2016. The solidLUUV will sell for €99, or roughly $110 USD. For more information be sure to visit LUUV-Stabilizer.com
You can also support the solidLUUV on Thunderclap, at www.Thunderclap.it/projects/30873-solidluuv-camera-stabilizer